Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As for me Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Has anyone here tried 1and1 web hosting? http://www.1and1.com/web-hosting (link for ref) I'm trying to set up a website for my new business and want it to look as professional as possible... Is this a good one to go for?

Nowadays any reliable host can handle php and mysql hosting, so I'd suggest to check deals from Just199.com. You will receive helpful support and useful features.

For your php+mysql project, I mentioned some cheap web hosting provider, which are:-

1) iPage
    2) Inmotion hosting
    3) HostMetro
    4) Hostgator
    5) Bluhost.

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

oops i have no idea about this topic

I haven't really heard about iPage. Do they offer 24/7 tech support by phone and chat by any chance?
    Wordpress + Drupal

Tortoise SVN is an excellent choice for a project of any size. Tortoise allows you to setup a repository on any connected drive without the overhead of a dedicated server.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
    Certified LabVIEW Architect
    LabVIEW Champion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12