Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have noticed vpspath.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I would recommend you to chose kvchosting.com deals. They have really powerful SSD VPS solutions at affordable prices.

As I see clubvps.com is best option for your demands to get fast virtual servers. This company is offering ssd powered storage, scalable cloud solutions and available support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Nextpointhost.com provides quality VPS hosting plans with 40% off - SAVE40.
    Prices are competitive and supoprt is active around the clock.

I have never had problems with kvchosting.com. I would recommend you them as well if you want to get the best service.

Why you chose a cloud?

I second 4goodhosting.com. They offer reasonable VPS deals without any problems. Their servers are very fast and very solid based on my experience. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over 1 year, and I couldn't be much happier! Customer service has been exceptional in my opinion. I highly recommend these guys.

I don't think you should search for a too low one. What is your budget? You can try vpswebserver.com. Though they are not that low, they are always on budget and they provide good service. I am actually not sure about the most other ones that people suggested in this forum. Be careful while you choose, that is all i can say now.

You should check iClickAndHost for cheap usa vps. It comes with a free Hepsia Control Panel.
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

Well, if you are looking for low cost one, i feel more better options are there. Personally i think, 1qcloud may not be a better option. I had used there VPS servers a few months back and service was pathetic. Also, they are not that much low costing. It took me some high amounts for getting their servers. Google and you will find some more better options for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12