Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know that with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

Why don't you try crookservers.com once, I think it would be good for you.

Use a dedicated server from snelserver.com.
    Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.

I recently contacted my hosting company for Magento Installation in my account but to my surprise they are telling me to go for VPS as shared is not enough for the same. I wanted for some testing purpose and not for permanent as I understand that shared hosting would be too slow for the same.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

You can visit ch-center.com, maybe you find there something that pleases your needs.
    They have some good offers and a very good price.

99% would be the desired number here for me. A lot of hosting providers promise this but before signing up, make sure to check the reviews and see if they have already constantly delivered this too.
    Wordpress + Drupal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12