Web Based Discussion Database Template Instantly and Free with SharePoint Hosting

If you are interested in using a web based discussion database, then you may not have to pay extra, for that application is usually included in SharePoint hosting plans for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 hosting. These SharePoint hosting templates capture common functionalities, roles, and requirements of specific business processes or sets of tasks in groups and organizations. They can be applied to common business tasks, such as managing a help desk or classroom management or clinical trials management, to easily creating useful web-based applications. You can get basic Microsoft SharePoint hosting for less than $9 per month for unlimited users and with that package forty free SharePoint hosting templates for business that were developed by Microsoft.

The Discussion database application SharePoint hosting template provides a web based location where members of a group can participate in discussion on topics of their choice. On the SharePoint hosting site, discussions can be organized by categories, which are created by a site administrator. Discussions can be linked to Office Outlook 2007 via an RSS feed.

The SharePoint hosting templates are usually included free when one signs up for a basic SharePoint hosting plan. One can select SharePoint hosting site and workspace templates when setting up a new hosted SharePoint site via the Create page. The default templates that are included with SharePoint WSS 3.0 hosting are arranged under two tabs in the Template Section area of the new SharePoint Site. The SharePoint hosting templates can be modified and saved under a different name. Thus, useful ready to use hosted SharePoint applications for your organization are available almost in an instant.

So what are news?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Low Cost Web Hosting

That's why all my web sites are hosted by the best affordable web hosting providers in the US, with cheap affordable web hosting plans and fast connections to the super information highway. Let's face it. If I would use a local ISP to host my web pages, my visitors would not be happy. They want me to use good high bandwidth hosting so my pages load quickly, even when a lot of other customers are visiting my pages at the same time. So, whether you live Down Under in Australia, or as far east as Japan, the best place to host your web pages is a fast reliable and affordable web hosting service as close to the centre of the Internet as possible. And the centre of the Internet is in the USA.

The thread is closed to avoid be spammed
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities