Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a reseller hosting with the following:

Hi I am looking for a good company that carries reseller hosting with the following:

1. WHMCS
    2. End User Support (24/7 Support)
    3. Enom Reseller Account
    4. Well known and has a lot of good reviews

Thanks!

You can get all this from apthost.com - the company which is offering really great and professional hosting for low price. Free enom account in the reseller plans. I believe they would suit your needs well.

3. Enom Reseller Account
    That is very strange for me... You can get that separately.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You can get that separately.
    But this way you have to pay for it. With the hosting it comes for free.

How much disk space/bandwidth? budget?

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    How much disk space/bandwidth? budget?
    That seems not important to him

I am here in the hope of establishing business relations with you. We specialize in providing offshore merchant account and third party merchant account payment solutions to online businesses. We have excellent risk management system that can prevent frauds, chargeback and stolen cards.

Taking into consideration your needs, I'd like to draw your attention to gazzin.com as it offers pretty affordable reseller plans and moreover, there are great discounts: use this coupon code - gazzincom - and get 30 days free on resellers. So what do you think about it?

You can get free regfly/netearthone reseller accounts that are, imho, better priced than enom anyway.

Looking for reseller Hosting

You will find lot of offers from this forum itself and other review sites.You post your requirements here or just message me
    OnSiteServers.com
    Premium High Bandwidth Web Hosting
    http://onsiteservers.com

Think innohosting.com is the company that satisfy all your needs, prices are not high and many useful features are available from them.

slightly off-topic but i also prefer netearthone over enom and you get the same deal going directly to them rather than through your provider thus widening you source of potential hosting companies

I suggest you consider having a direct account with either ResellerClub or Enom, as you would be able to avail of all the promotions that they offer directly and not at a marked up pricing.

ps: I was in your exact situation some time ago and choose ResellerClub over Enom. The service has been great so far and they do come out with a lot of promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by CustomHosting View Post
    slightly off-topic but i also prefer netearthone over enom and you get the same deal going directly to them rather than through your provider thus widening you source of potential hosting companies
    I did consider netearthone, however from what I understand they haven't been in the industry for too long. And thats one of the reasons I didnt go for them.

would tell you of http://gr8ecom.in knows that they give free WHMCS but dont know that they give Enom Reseller or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast