Servers with High Uptime

I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth.
    Do you have any recommendation for that?
    What can you say about Crookservers.com servers?
    Which host will be better to use?

Hello sir,
    I can provide you almost any configuration you need.
    Our company is providing IaaS Services in Romania, Europe with high capacity DoS/DDoS mitigation included.
    Currently we have the following promotion for Dedicated Server:

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon L5640 Hexa Core / 12 Threads - 24 Threads in total
    RAM: 48 GB RAM DDR3 ECC Fully Buffered
    Storage: 2x 1 TB SAS/10k RPM
    Bandwidth: 150Mbps Metro / 5Mbps Intl. Incl.
    Free IPs: 5 Public IPs
    Price: 180 EUR/Month *PROMO* (regular price was 200 EUR/month)
    Optional: You can rent a /24 subnet (256 IPs) for 200 EUR first year, then only 70 EUR/year.

The configuration mentioned above, includes the Advanced DoS/DDoS Mitigation as follows:
    Reprobing Interval: 1m
    Maximum scrubbing capacity: 20Gbps / 16Mpps
    Type of mitigated attacks: High pps/bw rate (TCP/UDP/ICMP), SYN Flood, Fragmentation, Application Flood
    Simultaneous Victims: 100,000
    Simultaneous TCP Connections: 128M (milions)
    Only CiSCO Enteprise Equipment is used.

*Available in our facilities located in Voxility and NAV Datacenter.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.

I think that you need to update with your current server specification before recommend something to you. In any case I think that you can have a look at: http://en.maxihost.com.br/servers/
    Fast servers and low prices are there. As for me - that is going to be the best combination.

I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Crookservers.com
    This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

GoDaddy, for sure. A bit of a steep price for their dedicated server package but the reliability and customer service is the best out there.

I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Checkout following offer :
    • RAM : 4GB - DDR3,
    • HDD : 1TB SATAII,
    • Bandwidth : 10 TB/mo,
    • Free Setup
    • Price Freeze Guarantee

Price : Only $85/Month.

You can also contact sales department of AccuWebHosting.com in 24x7 Live chat for other plans or customize this plan. Click Here to check reviews & ratings of this company.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

If you need to get good server you need to forget about the price and spend as much as needed. There are some known server providers around the world: serverbeach.com, maxihost.com.br, netfirms.com, AJKservers.co.uk. So decision is always yours and you need to decide regarding server location and make your choice.

Dedicated Server with High performance

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth.
    Do you have any recommendation for that?
    What can you say about Crookservers.com servers?
    Which host will be better to use?

I can't make any comment on Crookservers.com because I never use it. But I am having my own dedicated server from Indian based hosting providing company and almost thousand number of websites are hosted on my server and I never faced down time and low performance. So I will suggest you to go with Go4hosting for High performance Dedicated Server.

I don't have any idea about Crookservers.com. I would recommend you take dedicated server from Dialwebhosting and millions of websites are hosted on my server and it gives 99.9% uptime, tremendous customer support.