Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Give a chance to Aspnix.com windows plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Hi there,
    Such nice information because i really want to know that actually i was no any idea about VPS compression so i really thank full to all there guys for shearing with me very incredible info and i hope that should be very helpful for me .
    Thanks to all.
    regards:
    Sameer shoakat.

If I were you, I'd better choose HostingSource.com vps. Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed. Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.

You can rely on 4goodhosting.com. I've been with them for 7 months now and they were very reliable. My own issues are solved quickly and efficiently. These guys were very patient and helped me with my requests. Just what I needed. So far I have been very satisfied. I never had any downtime or slow server performance. Highly recommended!

I would like to add "hioxindia.com" along with your suggestions. It is an Indian based web hosting company providing excellent service.

Take a look at the features for Windows VPS Hosting at hioxindia

2GB Dedicated RAM
    40 GB Disk Space
    500 G Bandwidth
    1 dedicated IP
    MSSQL 2008 / 2012 Server
    .NET 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5

Above all the best part is they provide 70 % offer on the original price for VPS hosting.

I think this may satisfy your requirements :-)

Take a look on it and give your comments

It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested hosting services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12