Thinking to start reselling in Hong Kong

i'm looking for a hosting which can provide hosting plans for my customers in Hong Kong knowing i have premium domain for that, and the payment will be sent automatically to the paypal's company.
    Do you think that Hosthongkong.net reseller hosting plans will be good solution?
    Any experience dealing with them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Is it necessary the hosting to be placed specially in Hong Kong ?

I believe you need to choose host with high reliability, not bothering about location. Check for offers from Aspnix.com, reliable time-tested host which plans are featured and stable, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I think you need to do research on their services with the help of review websites. Seems hosthongkong.net solutions are quality and fast. They have stable network and servers. Prices are low and support is always available.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

According to my experience hosthongkong.net is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

I started using Hosthongkong.net when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.

You can rely on them.

You should definitely give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. I like their stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.