Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    i've heard lots of good things about OSC, so i'd prefer it. but currently im using Shopping Cart Elite.

for me zent card is good is easy to used

Yes go for Magneto, It has superior graphical interface and many other great features.

From my perspective, there is absolutely no comparison between Magento and zencart / osCommerce. A better question is: why wouldn’t you consider Magento? Once a production version of Magento is released, it should have far greater functionality and create a better overall user experience.

OScommerce, Zen Cart, Magento are very popular and usable software for Ecommerce. But according to me Magento is Best for Ecommerce.

One vote for magento from my side.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

There is no most beneficial ecommerce software. It exactly a better profer ecommerce software for a different online business. When preferring a shopping cart, make sure it is portable to other ecommerce platforms.

I reason magento &OsCommerce are the finest software for sustaining stores. In recent times, one of my friends has bought the magento and he is contented with it.
    Last edited by rosstaylor987; 08-04-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksan View Post
    Try out http://www.zeuscart.com I have tried Zeuscart which is the best shopping carts. It's open source, search engine friendly and easy to use.
    For easy installation of shopping cart through fantastico script installer, you can choose oscommerce, zencart or cubecart, these carts are supported by fantastico with cPanel hosting

I think Magento & OsCommerce is the best software maintenance shops. Recently a friend of mine bought Magento and is happy with it.

They have a vested interest in their path. Not the best e-commerce software. Only the best e-commerce software uttered by a different company online. When you select the shopping cart, make sure that it is portable to other e-commerce platforms.

I would recommend you Magento as it is more SEO friendly.

They have their own advantages in their way. There is no better ecommerce software. It just a best prefer ecommerce software for a different online business. When preferring a shopping cart, make sure it is typewriter to other ecommerce platforms.

According to me Magento and Zen Cart are the best ecommerce platforms.

Magento &OsCommerce are the finest software that I consider for sustaining stores. I can say this as one of my friend is using the Magento.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast