Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSD VPS deals

SSD VPS deals

If you have to choose between two hosts - a2hosting.com and nextpointhost.com in terms of having a quality SSD VPS account, which host would you have a deal with?

Think that it will be reasonable to compare them with other reliable hosts like Kvchosting.com - their ssd vps deals look great:
    Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 09/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr)
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

If you are looking for reliable SSD VPS hosting provider I can say Kvchosting.com will meet your demands. They are reputable host with high available support, powerful servers and featured plans. Prices are low.

I can say Kvchosting.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I will choose Nextpointhost. They have better support and service

What geo are we talking about? What is your budget?

What are you looking to get ? The links you have posted are for very different service and are not comparable. The first is for managed VPS hosting starting from $34.99 the other is stndard SSD VPS server starting from $12.99 . You have to choose wisely when loooking for SSD VPS host.
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

Hoping to see SSD VPS Hosting, just have a look on SoftsysHosting.com, not just their support is best but they do provide quality web hosting solutions in both Windows and Linux platforms.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

Take a look at hostforweb.com ssd vps deals. they also offer the code 'sunrays' - gives 20% lifetime discount.
    My experience with hosting companies is more than worse. I have been with many traditional hosts.
    It made my website up and running.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Vinnitsa, Vinnyts'Ka Oblast', Ukraine, Ukraine
    I advise you to look at invpsus.com - this is a brand new company and they have a really great combination of SSD space and price. With coupon "INCODUS" you can get VPS 2 GB RAM + 50 GB SSD for $5.00

According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I didn't know anything about a2hosting.com and nextpointhost.com SSD servers, but as may colleagues lately told me SSD-VPS servers from invpsus.com really rock.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

I'd totally support kvchosting.com recommendation - their ssd virtual servers are good.
    The server up-time is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.

Hello friends thanks for sharing your informative views.

I suggest you to give a chance to Kvchosting.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast