Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quality Servers with 24/7 Customer support?

Will anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
    My requirements are 400GBs - disk space, 6000GBs - bandwidth, Linux.
    While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found Aspnix.com - seems to be good host.

Have you ever used its services before? Any reviews or feedbacks?

I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
    I'm in the process of moving my other sites to them and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account.
    Aspnix.com is reliable host. give them a try.

Any preference about location? What about your budget?

I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be best option to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You may have a quality dedicated servers using them from hostsailor.com or a2hosting.com.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Hello!
    I have to say that there are a lot of web hosting p[roviders who offers dedicated servers as part of their set of the services. I would recommend you start considering companies who offer dedicated servers as their main business. Such as
    http://en.maxihost.com.br/servers/
    I believe there you will be able to get and find some nice servers.

HostiServer has 24/7 customer support, you might give us a try.

To my surprise, response from aspnix.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions.
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have a look around on Internet on for mentioned web host and also do check for their competitors rates and specs. They have offer best web hosting solutions with low rates. Enjoy your web hosting experience!
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

First of all, let us know what is your budget for the dedicated server so we can suggest you the most appropriate solution.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I have noticed ChicagoVPS.net can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Their service was fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with Aspnix.com
    They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster!
    Signing up was easy. So far so good.

I have to say there are a lot nice providers there. But only a few of them worth your attention. For Brazil located servers I would recommend you having a look and chose http://en.maxihost.com.br/

I'd recommend abelohost.com from personal experience. I bought a dedicated server with them for 39eur/month. No extra xosts, nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast