Jumpline ecommerce. Any better deals?

My requirements are 10GBs - bandwidth and 300GBs - disk space. Ecommerce friendly hosting.
    I have found out Jumpline.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for ecommerce hosting service?

Try to look at some alternatives: Netyep.com, Hostgator.com and Hostforweb.com
    They are good for running ecommerce sites. And they are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    Hope it will help.

The price, customer service help and warrant can be added in specification too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    My requirements are 10GBs - bandwidth and 300GBs - disk space. Ecommerce friendly hosting.
    I have found out Jumpline.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for ecommerce hosting service?
    Hi,
    If you are looking for a big e-commerce hosting plans for your site than you must look at the best hosting plans . ,they have reliable web hosting plans for large and small businesses. check them out.
    All the best.

You can get nice ecommerce hosting services if you choose Qualityhostonline.com and their cheap hosting deals.
    Double RAM special on all new VPS orders. Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I tell them with confidence that they'll be just as satisfied as I am. Jumpline.com do everything it promises and more, and that's a rarity these days.
    In my opinion they're the best kept secret for quality, reliable hosting. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

As an alternative option I can say that Just199.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with great uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you should give them a try.

I suggest you to get more reliable options. I know that Kvchosting.com would be perfect to get hosting solutions. They have reliable service, professional support and stable servers.

You can rely on services provided by Kvchosting.com. They have powerful server solutions, featured plans and helpful support, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I've had a fully manged server with Jumpline.com for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
    Their package prices also amazed me. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.

I recommend you to rely on Just199.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work no glitches with reasonable pricing. Support is available around the clock and really helpful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I never heard about jumpline hosting company you must search on google engine about their reviews and check

You have made some good points there, thanks for the informative tips.

Hostgator I think have some promotions on Ecommerce right now. Before signing up, you might want to check with their coupon codes if they have one available.
    Wordpress + Drupal

Alternatively option I could say that Just199. com offers top quality hosting solutions with great uptime, professional support and beneficial features intended for reasonable prices, you should provide them with a try.