Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Facebook or Myspace?

Hey Guys,

Which one is the better networking site for branding and promotion purpose? Facebook or Myspace?

What are your opinions?

Facebook... for sure.

Both are pretty renowned sites but in myspace you get more leverage like option for bulletin message, forum participation, blog creations etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Robdale View Post
    Facebook... for sure.
    I know facebook is good but I like myspace and one thing more mayspace is too big from facebook.

Facebook doesn’t require a cell phone to register and this is a huge problem. I’ve started receiving random messages from ’sexy girls’ advertising their sex sites…The group i host, the wall has been flooded with so many links to sex sites and all these guys have to do, is register and join a network.

I guess facebook is just another chapter that might soon pass once this spam traffic increases like myspace

I hate myspace. I can’t wait until the massive user shift from myspace to facebook happens.

Definitely Facebook is the best for social networking, business promotion, and branding. Myspace doesn't bring as much involvement or as many apps that can help with the exposure of your business or services. Twitter is becoming more popular and can bring more exposure to your business, but definitely Facebook is the best.

both sites are very good. I prefer to facebook

I prefer Facebook. I faithfully log on everyday either from my phone or the computer. MySpace was the "thing" a couple of years ago but Facebook has taken over. Plus, it's simple and original.

Facebook are a bit better for advertising than myspace, but i continue to prefer myspace for networking ^^

I have a myspace name / personality for my web hosting and will use it to play the games and and things. Problem is I dont use it a lot anymore. With facebook its great when you post status's when you are working on web hosting, or web design and then you get your friends to ask about it etc... however I think with facebook it is a bit harder to get recognized since the advertisement value really is not there.

My bit is Facebook, it is the fast growing social networking, although MySpace come first. It is already catching up with MySpace the last the time i read a survey about this two. Well, I guess it is not bad if you have both.
    Donbosco,
    fap turbo

Hi guys this is my first post here I don't know where can I put my introduction. Well anyway I think facebook and myspace are both good for promotion I have face and MySpace and I thinks both are effective for promotion....

Well there almost equal, but Myspace is a little more difficult because they have bulletins. While in Facebook the have sort of a shoutbox type thing were people get notifications for you posting and the notice it when they log in.

So Facebook is the better choice.

I think that it is necessary to use both services.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast