Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well, if you use both then you will get the best results, but using one of the services( if you have enough friends) could have the same effect as using both. So I would try one first then spread to the other Social Network.

Face book is to good as compare to my space. Now a days most of people using Face book for network marketing and it is good way to getting traffic more traffic.

i think myspace is kinda out.. Facebook is the new trend now

facebook is a good network.

does anyone here still using myspace?

I never used MySpace, I think I must have been too young for that to catch on with me. Then of course I never really used AIM either, even though that was really popular when I was younger.

I do use Facebook occasionally now, to keep in touch with friends and family. It seems to be incredibly popular with almost everyone I know. But I don't see myself using it on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by hiointernat View Post
    I never used MySpace, I think I must have been too young for that to catch on with me. Then of course I never really used AIM either, even though that was really popular when I was younger.

I do use Facebook occasionally now, to keep in touch with friends and family. It seems to be incredibly popular with almost everyone I know. But I don't see myself using it on a regular basis.
    maybe you're not that internet savvy to be not interested to social networking interactions ?

facebook! I have hundreds of farm buddies

sure they will also see what ever i have on my profile. this way I also promote my site.

Quote Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
    facebook! I have hundreds of farm buddies

sure they will also see what ever i have on my profile. this way I also promote my site.
    lol. How can your farm buddies help your site:P

Facebook is much more dynamic than MySpace. I've seen all sorts of campaigns for political groups, non-profits, and even companies do well with Facebook pages and groups.
    Margaret S.
    ESX Vmware Hosting

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    I would say facebook but more than all i prefer twitter. it is good for developing new relationships and as well for business brandings
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

earning trust is also important in social networking sites... Personal or even Professional relationships...

I have used Facebook and found it the most secured and well managed sites in social category. Facebook is the Best in the category. I haven't used myspace yet... will try and come back if i really feel its better than facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting India View Post
    I have used Facebook and found it the most secured and well managed sites in social category. Facebook is the Best in the category. I haven't used myspace yet... will try and come back if i really feel its better than facebook
    twitter is second best

I always use facebook, i like it love it....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast