What do you think about windows reselling?

I think that windows reselling is one of the profitable ways of earning good money online. As a matter of fact, I found aspnix.com which specializes in delivering windows web hosting. Can you tell me where I can find reviews about it? Do you know any coupons on their services?

I don't think you'll depend on hosting review site only for windows resellers providers. You should check overall review of a host providers from reputed hosting forums those providing windows resellers as well as managed windows dedicated hosting, however make sure the company you're going to choose should stable enough to deal with windows reseller account.

I would like to mention that reselling is profitable way to earn money. I have heard many good things about aspnix.com and think that you will be happy dealing with this company. The thing is that it specializes in Windows web hosting and offers affordable reseller hosting plans.

When compared with LInux its less selling..and also expensive.. especially if using SQL db

I used to do some Windows reselling and it was more work than what I paid for. I moved away from that and have stayed with Linux for over 9 years.

At Op, if you need a Windows service, aspnix.com is the best one in this field due to their resourceful plans which they provide at acceptable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    I think that windows reselling is one of the profitable ways of earning good money online. As a matter of fact, I found aspnix.com which specializes in delivering windows web hosting. Can you tell me where I can find reviews about it? Do you know any coupons on their services?
    I would like to invite to have a chat wit me.
    Thank you for your interest.
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I have read through the aspnix.com reseller Windows hosting plan, the price wasn't the most affordable i've seen so far.

Anyone here used or using aspnix.com Windows reseller hosting plan? Please share some feedback here.

Since the amount of Windows reseller hosting are less than Linux resellers out there, so i think that we still have a great potential to grab the markets demand on purchasing Windows hosting plan, especially .NET application developers.
    Cheers!

Get the most from ASP Hosting.

To start with windows reselling you need to know that you have market. Windows that is not cheap.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

No one can please everyone. You will need to have your own requirements, before asking which vendor is the best FOR YOU

Dedicated Servers | Cheap Dedicated Servers