Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please give me some tips about affordable web hosting service for small business?

I am searching for affordable small business web hosting plan, which will absolutely ideal for my business. Please help.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

NextPointHost BeLeader web hosting plan will fit all of your requirements. It has very good support, which will help you to build your business. Do not hesitate to try them.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.
    Well, you can trust Gigapros.com - their cheap hosting deals impressed me. They have nice reputation, read reviews: http://www.hostreview.com/companies/gigaproscom/reviews

I like this web host and highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrederickKopp View Post
    I am searching for affordable small business web hosting plan, which will absolutely ideal for my business. Please help.
    I will help you,
    Nowadays there are lot of web hosting service exists.I would suggest you to visit TuckTail.com They have three types of web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features like One-click install of free applications,Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth, 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection etc...Recently i hosted my own site.I never had any server down problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful for who are seeking affordable small business web hosting plan

If you are looking for cheap UK hosting, can highly recommend gloucestershirehosting.co.uk deals.
    For 1 week only they are giving a 10% discount on all their web hosting packs. Use the code FET958Q4IA and grab a bargain.
    Their servers are configures to run WordPress efficiently. I like this decent host.

Be careful with your offline prices.

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from jnhosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

You need tips about reliable web hosting and have some host link in your signature.

You can rely on QualityhostOnline.com - I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
    Double RAM special on all new VPS orders. Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.

You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

You must go for kick ass hosting like 4goodhosting.com. I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 1 year and 2 months using them for my black hat seo forum. My experience has been exceptional than expected. I have told several webmasters already about them. Try them!

H0stZealot
    Quote Originally Posted by FrederickKopp View Post
    It seems to me you are running a hosting business of your own. Why not using your own services?

Seriously, man

Quality and reliable hosting nowadays should have high stability and performance, preferably solid state drive storage and 24/7 available skilled support. I know greenatom.eu as one of such companies, prices are affordable.

I'd like to say that jnhosting.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers. Get 50% discount with coupon SH50OFF!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I wrote about use Quixxo.com on another thread - they would be really good for a small business. They give free support for any 3rd-party open-source apps (like wordpress) you download thru them. I've experienced zero downtime and it's been plenty fast. Check it out.

Hope this helps,

Bob-o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast