Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I learnt through YouTube tutorials mostly, I think you need to see what someone is teaching you, it's a bit harder with blogs.

It's depend on you within 3 to 4 month you can learn lots of important thing which can help you to make bright career...!!!

you can to find it on youtube, you should try to study hard

Why learning HTML and CSS makes sense. Web design apps like Dreamweaver are fine, but if you want to be able to build modern responsive HTML5 based websites, then these apps will get in the way of you learning (because you have to learn the app on top of the code) … and will actually slow you down!

If you are interested in web designing and want to learn then you have many options like:
    You can watch various tutorials of web desinging on youtube, vimeo, dailymotion and lynda.
    You can visit W3 schools etc.
    Try it anyone!

I was studying web design at school, and confessed that they did not teach photoshop, instead of CSS and HTML, if you want to learn both photoshop I think that you have to find a course in Photoshop

Try Udemy if you are not willing to take Regular Classes of Web Designing course/certification.

If you don't bother about the certification then you can go for some online learning websites like w3schools to learn the web design course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12