Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is XML?

What is XML?

Hi,

Someone told me that my site is missing XML but i don't know what is XML that's why i want to know about XML so can anyone let me know with details?

Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. XML is much like HTML ,but XML was designed to describe data and HTML was designed to display data. Also XML is not a replacement of HTML.

XML is a programming language. This language is used to create website sitemap which helps to index your webpages faster in search engines.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

XML stands for EXtensible Markup Language.

XML was designed to describe data.

XML is a software- and hardware-independent tool for carrying information.

XML defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable

Hi,

Thanks for the good response actually i am not very good in programing and you are looking pragramming experts so can you give me more suggestion about my http://nogentech.org/ ?

Thanks in advance

In computing, Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. The W3C's XML 1.0 Specification and several other related specifications—all of them free open standards—define XML.
    The design goals of XML emphasize simplicity, generality, and usability across the Internet. It is a textual data format with strong support via Unicode for different human languages. Although the design of XML focuses on documents, the language is widely used for the representation of arbitrary data structures[6] such as those used in web services.
    Several schema systems exist to aid in the definition of XML-based languages, while programmers have developed many application programming interfaces (APIs) to aid the processing of XML data.

XML stands for Extensible Markup Language. XML is a markup language much like HTML. XML was designed to describe data

XML stands for EXtensible Markup Language. XML is a markup language much like HTML. XML was designed to describe data. XML tags are not predefined in XML. You must define your own tags

XML is a file extension for an Extensible Markup Language (XML) file format used to create common information formats and share both the format and the data on the World Wide Web, intranets, and elsewhere using standard ASCII text. XML is similar to HTML.

XML stands for EXtensible Markup Language. XML is a markup language much like HTML. XML was designed to describe data. XML tags are not predefined in XML. You must define your own tags.

XML is a file extension for an Extensible Markup Language (XML) file format used to create common information formats and share both the format and the data on the World Wide Web, intranets, and elsewhere using standard ASCII text. XML is similar to HTML.

Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. XML is much like HTML ,but XML was designed to describe data and HTML was designed to display data. Also XML is not a replacement of HTML.

it is some kind of markup language

XML is a markup language for general purpose suggested by the W3C, to create other markup languages

Complete Shutters Unit 1, Taylors Farm, Gravel Lane, Chigwell, Essex. IG7 6DQ
    XML is a simple text-based format for representing structured information: documents, data, configuration, books, transactions, invoices, and much more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast