Are Liberty Reserve scammers or not?

Thats crab I try to wonder which payment system is better and time to time finding real bad news about some of them. Here the info http://www.trainexservice.com/libertyfraud/
    I need your help to understand is that true or black pr technology?

I am also having a lot of problem with liberty reserve and i think now they are scammers since once they have done a fraud of $33 with me..

Liberty Reserve is a trusty payment system

Hi,

We exchange Liberty Reserve for a few years now and as we are concerned LR is a trusty payment system. However they could provide a better customer support than currently. Even with us, a long date exchanger, LR does not provide a tremendous customer support, but it works well.

Best regards,

Getemoney.com

I've opened an account in LR but I didn't used it. I maintain to stick with other payment system.
    Uberstreaming.com - Affordable & Reliable Shoutcast / Icecast hosting on Internet since 2001!

It was definitely a black pr technology.
    I use LIberty Reserve, exchange at e-forexgold.com I do not think that such reputable exchanger as eForexGold is would continue to exchange Liberty Reserve if LR were scam.

I have never seen that
    Think you need to learn that exactly to start using
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

As to payment system,paypal and 2CO is very good.They are very popular.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Liberty reserve is not into scam , we have being an exchanger for Liberty reserve using our site www.smartpaynigeria.com , we have never had any issue of fraud.
    Scam is relative ,alot of people use Good innovation to achieve their bad deeds.
    Liberty reserve has made electronic payment much more easily and it has no boundaries that is the beauty of this irrevocable payment system , i will strongly advise you educate every one around you to use Liberty reserve.

Libertyreserve seems to be pretty safe at the moment in my opinion. An account being hacked is in 99,99% of all cases due to negligence of the account holder.

When taking the typical safety measures (changing passwords every now and then, don't use easy to guess passwords or identical passwords for payment processors and programs, never click on (fake) payment processor links appearing in your mailbox) chances of getting hacked become much smaller.
    And even when you think that isn't enough Libertyreserve provides extra security options on their webpage.

I believe the major number of the hacks is because of the customers not because of the holes or something like that
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Are Liberty Reserve scammers or not

What are Huckabee's thoughts on the Federal Reserve System?

Does he think it redistributes wealth from the poor to the wealthy?

According to my opinion Liberty reserve seems to be pretty safe. It is not scam. LR does not give a enormous customer support, but it works well.