Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Do I need a Web Hosting???

Hey Guys,
    I just need to know that I have created a Website. Which offers photography Website Templates. Now do I need a Web Hosting plan to make it live on the internet?

Yes, for a website to become live you need to host your website using a suitable hosting plan from a reliable hosting company. You can check out web hosting reviews to choose an affordable and stable host for your domain.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Think that you will not regret having looked at glowhost.com cheap web hosting solutions.
    I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Yes obviously. If you need your website to be visible and accessible on internet for people around the world, you need to host it. To host your website, you need to find a good web host. From my personal experience, I would suggest you with XnYnZ.com . hosting plans start from just $4.19/month from here. All their hosting plan includes more than enough space limit and unlimited bandwidth. They provide 24/7 customer support too. Good luck.

You can place that in some free web hosting providers also, there are many offering free web hosting service. There are some limitations in using the same that you can see if it is enough for you or not.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

Yes web hosting can help you establish your website make sure to get one now.

Yes, Obviously you need web hosting to make the website live on internet.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

You can get nice hosting at Aspnix.com - I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Hi, A lot of people tend to think that registering a domain name is good enough to get a website active. What they fail to understand is that a domain is as good as your name, a name by which others may recognize you. In order to get a website active and live on the internet, you need to host a website. If you are seeking to build a website without taking web hosting services, registering domain names will serve no purpose. Having a web hosting account is very important in order to get a website hosted. A web hosting company makes it possible for your website to be accessed by everyone on the web.

You cannot make your website live without web hosting. It must be uploaded somewhere in internet. If you are a newbie, I suggest you to check NextPointHost. They are proved company with very helpful support and will help you with uploading of your website.

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhishek25 View Post
    You can place that in some free web hosting providers also, there are many offering free web hosting service. There are some limitations in using the same that you can see if it is enough for you or not.
    Are you hosting any of your website in your signature on free hosting platform? If so, then I would suggest you to switch on at least a basic shared hosting plan, because in terms of security free hosting isn’t a good option.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Yes, you will require a web hosting solution so that you can upload the contents of your website on server to make it available on the internet.

If you are going to have web site online you do need web hosting.
    If you need web hosting you will need good service provider.
    If you need to have good service provider you need to check and visit http://panamaserver.com/
    Good luck.

Yes, you need to choose a web hosting service to keep your website live, it also has various other benefits like Your home internet is not powerful to serve all the users at the same time. You need a web hosting service because you are not able to afford web servers and connections necessary.

It is technically possible to connect your own PC or Mac to the Internet and have it serve pages. But it is not practical since usually a home-based Internet connection is not powerful enough to serve many users at the same time. For this reason, web hosting companies exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast