nodeserv.com VPS any good ?

Hello!
    I wonder if you can please have a look at https://nodeserv.com/openvz and let me know if they are good VPS?
    My client asking for inexpensive solution and it seems they have the one.
    Please share your opinions.

If you are in looking for reliable vps hosting I can name hostsailor.com solutions. This provider is offering cheap deals, scalable featured plans and ssd cloud solutions.

Tell your client that there is no such thing like cheap and cheerful. Do some more research on VPS and visit “web hosting offer section” to check available options. Compare prices and features of each hosting company. Also, check for how long the web hosting company is in the business. Experience count
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You can rely on HostingSource.com team - their cheap vps deals impressed me a lot (starting from $10/mo).
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are looking for reliable and inexpensive VPS host you should use 4goodhosting.com. I am very satisfied by their fast and responsive customer support, reasonable prices and turbo charged servers. My jokes and dating websites are hosted by them for 8 months and so far everything is perfect. Try them today!

According to my knowledge ChicagoVPS.net is providing great server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Use a VPS from nodeserv.com with no hesitations.
    This hast provides quality services at modest rates with high uptime and their tech staff is helpful around the clock.

I didn't have experience with nodeserv web hosting deals.
    Personally i used 9CubeHosting.com They provided well customer support.I never had any server down problem.

I would vote for Nodeserv.com here. They have:
    1. Really good and super fast servers
    2. They have really good prices.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. I know that hosthongkong.net solutions are provided with high performance for low prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

NodeServ.com is proven to be the best hosting provider in thew whole IT industry, they have low prices, high uptime and stable servers. Give them a try to see how they work in reality.

NodeServ was founded in August of 2013 and is a registered corporation in the State of Florida. We started out with a mission to provide the best low budget services with the best quality possible.