UK web hosts for ecommercing?

I need to choose reliable UK hosting provider that supports e-commercing on its shared hosting account.
    The one I found is gloucestershirehosting.co.uk, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do they allow to host e-store web site? Do you know anything about them?

I do not see much about them, there website does not looks promising. I think you should contact their support and understand more about them. It looks like they are new to the business.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

As an alternative option I can name Aspnix.com which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Believe that it will be also reasonable to recommend QHoster.com web hosting deals as they have stable servers in UK.
    Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. They accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

you must check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

Yes, QHoster.com will definitely meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Great value for money!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Except this site many more websites in the list check it out.

You can check out the 10 reviews here. This can help you figure out. Go for company that provide you with the service you're looking for.

Well, QHoster.com has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. I like their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/qhoster
    All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

Well I don't have any idea about UK web hosts for e-commercing but there are many webs hosting sites you will get on Google, go through the review of all site and find the site which is suitable for you as per your requirement.

I also would like to say Qhoster.com is one of the best.

QHoster.com offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland
    Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike alot of hosts i've been with.