Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HostSearch Web Editor

Micro Payment System

Hi

I am looking for a micro-payment system that can move small amounts of money (10$ or less) around the world (possibly by credit card or any other means) with reasonably low fees. Some of the charges credit card based systems charge negate the possibility of selling products and services with low profit margins and I was wondering if anything has arisen to fill that hole in the market?

WebEdit2

Most micropayment systems also try to provide a simple user interface, especially making buying as easy as possible. We believe that to pay a small amount for content or services, the user should use the same user interface metaphor as for regular web content.

Maybe just new systems. But again all of them have more the 3% commision and for the low payments that might eat up it.
    I know Webmoney. But they seems russian payment system and not really popular here. I have heard several times abdout them and they seems have low fees
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I can say only paypal among trusted system can give the lowest fees
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Micro Payment System

Paypal might be a preferred choice but possibly you need an alternative payment system with paypal otherwise you may loss sales from thsoe customers who dont use credit card or having paypal unverified account.

i heard about advance paypal? what is it?
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

I don't know advance paypal,I just know paypal.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Thanks for sharing with us its quite interesting and very useful too.....

Without making it more complex, I think you should go for the Paypal as it is easy to use as well as the most trusted one
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

I am looking for a micro payment system.

A micropayment is a financial transaction involving a very small sum of money. PayPal defines a micropayment as a transaction of less than 12 USD,[1] and though micropayments were originally envisioned to involve much smaller sums of money, practical systems to allow transactions of less than 1 USD have not been developed.
    One problem that has prevented their emergence is a need to keep costs for individual transactions low,which is impractical when transacting such small sums, even if the transaction fee is just a few cents.

A micro-payment is a financial transaction involves a very small amount of money. One problem is there to stop them is a need to keep low cost of individual transactions, it is unrealistic to such small transactions, even if transaction costs are only a few cents. Micro-payment was originally designed as a way to allow the sale of online content, and involve small sums of money envisaged only a few cents.

PayPal

I have to agree with a previous user, PayPal is the way to go. Not only is it cheap and effective, but it is reliable. You also will likely make whoever you are dealing with happier by using a well known and trusted 3rd party payment system. And since it is all online, you can access it from anywhere.
    Legal Loans USA provides fast cash for lawsuits to clients all over the US. If you need settlement funding contact us today!

In response to Legal Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Legal Joe View Post
    I have to agree with a previous user, PayPal is the way to go. Not only is it cheap and effective, but it is reliable. You also will likely make whoever you are dealing with happier by using a well known and trusted 3rd party payment system. And since it is all online, you can access it from anywhere.
    You make a great point, I totally agree! Trust is so important in any kind of relationship, PayPal gives you that trust.
    Imperial Structured Settlements is a trusted buyer of structured settlement payments. So if you need fast cash, click here to sell your annuity.

I know Web money. But they seems Russian payment system and not really popular here. I have heard several times about them and they seems have low fees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast