Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much of hosting space for website?

How much of hosting space is need for the ecommerce website which contains more than 2000 products with payment gateway options?

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

You can contact Hostoople.com sales rep and get all the things cleared. Their highly trained experts will fine the best fit for your needs.
    It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price. Use coupon code 20off for 20% off any hosting plans they offer.

It depends on your website pages and information that how many pages you have on your website.

Its purely depends upon your requirements and in future products you are expected to add. One thing I would like to suggest you is that you must go for an dedicated hosting and not for shared one.

If I were you, I'd better give Jhplatinum.com host a try as the abundance of positive feedbacks about them makes them preferable.
    They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

Use coupon code max75 - new Signups 75% off for annual order!

It depend on what kind of website you would like to build.

Try to contact glowhost.com team - their e-commerce features look quite good and you will have no headaches.
    Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

depend on the pages of your website because eCommerce sites need maximum pages.if you want to make a site for 2000 products then you can implement all the product in these pages.

Web hosting space can be referred to the amount of hard disk space that is allocated for your website on a web server. As people have now started to develop dynamic websites the amount of hosting space they need has also increased considerably.

Enjoy stellar up-time with ServInt's vps. Our collective up-time since 1995 is 99.99953%.

Hi uthra,

You have need 2000 MB web hosting space for e-commerce website and it will be depends on how much product image you are using.

Hello Uthra,

web hosting space for e-commerce website and it will be depends on how much product image size and Data base you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartkspindlow View Post
    It depends on your website pages and information that how many pages you have on your website.
    Yeah, I agree with you the size of the page will depend on the website and information that would be inserted on the website.

Sorry guys, I don't have any idea about this.

Hosting space vary according to your site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast