Thread: ssd eu hosting

ssd eu hosting

I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    They should have round the clock available support and ssd storage.
    I have already found greenatom.eu and not sure if I can trust them.
    What can you say about their stability of servers and provided features?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If you want to be placed on EU linux vps - NextPointHost is the company. They have 3 top data centers in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Bulgaria. You will be sure that the internet connection is perfect. The uptime will be 100%. Also their support is very helpful and can suggest you in any situation.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 11:04 AM.

If you are interested in getting quality SSD hosting services, use a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com. These hosts have solid servers and their uptime is high. Servers are solid and their SSD technology makes load speed fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    They should have round the clock available support and ssd storage.
    I have already found greenatom.eu and not sure if I can trust them.
    What can you say about their stability of servers and provided features?
    Are you sure they are the only best option for you yet? Btw, care to mention budget and resource requirements otherwise thread looks like an attempt to grab attention on specific hosting company
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Seriously, I never heard about them. From the personal experience I suggest to rely on 4goodhosting.com service. This decent company has been very fantastic and has provided great price and reliability. Customer service is always available and very prompt. If you are thinking about switching, you must not hesitate to go with them. Highly recommended!

I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. I can say greenatom.eu is suitable for your needs. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

Our web hosting servers are running entirely on blazing fast SSD drives. Our robust and secure environment offers everything you need to succeed online. Try us now, we're confident you will like the difference.

As I have head that greenatom.eu is offering cheap stable ssd webhosting plans. They are providing stable solutions for servers with 24/7 support.

We know you like to sleep... a lot. Our top of the line servers are backed by geeks on the prowl, every beating second, to ensure you are sleeping cozily - and not screaming at your downed website in the middle of the night.