Google Base/Froogle?

Hi,

If I get my items listed on Google base I think I could easily double my traffic and potentially double my sales?

Does anyone know how this works?

Don't know much about google base, but its true, if people visited your product in google base then its gonna increase you traffic and sales as well. I never thought about it. This is a great way to generate traffic.

Thumbs up Video On How To Use Google Base

One of the members of my forum suggested Google Base. I had never heard of it however he is getting decent results. I have created a video on how to use Google Base. Here is it if you wish to use it. One clue. You have to put a price. If you are trying to promote something which is free and you put no price they "dissaprove" your ad and do not tell you why! LOL! What is cool though is that you can track stats like on Adwords but for free. The catch is that the ads only go for 30 days. You can renew after the 30 days though. Another feature is that you can upload many items at once using a spreadsheet. I have not had a chance to use this yet but offers interesting possibilities. Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-BEDMftyI
    Last edited by quickregister; 06-03-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Youtube link

Quote Originally Posted by Robdale View Post
    Don't know much about google base, but its true, if people visited your product in google base then its gonna increase you traffic and sales as well. I never thought about it. This is a great way to generate traffic.
    I just wonder in which way that will help you?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Free PPC Traffic With Google Base

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I just wonder in which way that will help you?
    I pay about $3000-4000. per month for Google PPC. If I can get some of that traffic for free count me in!

Thanks

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by quickregister View Post
    I pay about $3000-4000. per month for Google PPC. If I can get some of that traffic for free count me in!

Thanks

Matt

3000-4000?!!

way too expensive for me

-Jen

i think google base is great.

Hi
    i search some product in Google base and not found much result, I feel now it is not good for some Indian products.

need some more time ..........

When you search for your product it shows up at Google Product Search, Google Base Search and sometimes in Google Web Search!!!

That way millions of people can have access to your products!

Dedicated Servers