Lightbulb According to You, Which VPS in the best in terms of Price and Quality Right Now?

Simple Question and i think i already uploaded the total question in the title lol.

VPS is nothing but the abstraction of “Virtual Private Server”. From the name itself, it is clear that VPS is not private server but virtually it acts like a private server.We can install any software or OS without affecting other virtual machines on the same server. With this technology of partitioning a single server, customer can enjoy the benefits which are similar to dedicated hosting.I have availed the Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting from 9cubehosting.com and have no regrets.My website's performance is detached from the other sites hosted on the same server.Hence my website is always up with their multiple servers around the world.

There is a huge competition in web hosting industry now and it is really difficult to determine the best provider. If you are looking for best VPS at low price, you should go through the marketplace of this forum and check out the reviews of those companies on review sites.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that AJKservers will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recommend you check out Pulse Servers. For price and quality, they can't be beaten.

Every server has a hexa-core (six cores/12 threads) Intel Xeon 3.8Ghz processor (CPU) and DDR3 RAM. The servers are located in a North American data center and have unlimited bandwidth with a 1 Gbit/s connection behind DDoS protected firewalls. Multiple distributions of Linux are available, including Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Suse, and Scientific.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Stark View Post
    Simple Question and i think i already uploaded the total question in the title lol.
    Your simple question will only attract spammers / self-promoters / affiliates and lame attention grabbers here.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I recommend you check out Pulse Servers. I know they're running a promotion to get 50% off the first month.

Quote Originally Posted by paullopez View Post
    Your simple question will only attract spammers / self-promoters / affiliates and lame attention grabbers here.
    You are right. That is what i saw here and btw, i went with vpswebserver.com at the end and i am extremely satisfied till now