Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's a good affiliate program to use?

I have a free hosting website. I was wondering what would be the best affiliate programs to use? I heard about Commission Junction and Host Gator being some of the popular programs.
    Last edited by troppy; 03-23-2009 at 08:53 AM.
    TheHostFree
    100% Free Web Hosting
    http://www.thehostfree.com

I've no idea about commission junction but I would just suggest you to join the affiliate program of established company and those pays recurring income.

There are quite a few good affiliate programs online, a search on Google pools up a nice list to go through. Good luck!
    LaneHost Solutions, Inc. | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Servers At Great Prices!
    Complete Solution To Affordable Reseller Web Hosting
    eNom/WHMCS/Private Name Servers/WHM Master Reseller/RVSiteBuilder Pro

If you are looking for profitable affiliate offer, I'd like to draw your attention to hqhost.net affiliate program. I am sure this offer includes favorable terms and you will earn good money if you join it. Hope this info will be helpful for your request.

Quote Originally Posted by troppy View Post
    I have a free hosting website. I was wondering what would be the best affiliate programs to use? I heard about Commission Junction and Host Gator being some of the popular programs.
    Just for your information: good affiliate program work only in case if you have good and what is the most important relevant web site. In other way you will never be successful
    Moreover that is vital as well to have honest web hosting provider.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Nice affiliate programs can be used from allwebnow.com and innohosting.com. Their affiliates give nice commission for their customers and the companies are reliable in themselves.

There are excellent affiliate programs offered by routhost.com and MMhosting.com which are giving the fixed monay value per referral, from 20 to 75 dollars. The companies are well estalished and there won't be problems in gaining clients I guess.

Well if you offer web hosting service from your web site that is not good idea to affiliate someone else especially for the your potential customers. I assume that would be rathewr bad sighn for them then good one
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I almost see godaddy everywhere then I guess it offers good affiliate program. I also have my website hosted by them

Link Share affiliate network is the great one to earn money.
    Website Monitoring – Take a Trial

Thanks for the suggestions I will try some

If the OP is still in search of good company which offers attractive affiliate conditions in its program, I'd like to draw your attention to several ones which will be nice opportunity to earn good money for you. Check out apthost.com and 4java.ca affiliate programs, so that you can compare them and choose the best one for you.

I have seen some profitable affiliate programs from innohosting.com , these company is famous for their perfect services with good commission.

Clickbank has a very straight-forward tracking system - basically there are two kinds of affiliate links you can get; either encrypted or standard. The standard Clickbank affiliate link or "HopLink" is in the format http://affiliateid.vendorid.hop.clickbank.net. Clickbank also has encrypted HopLinks that hide the vendor ID and affiliate ID. While I can understand people wanting to hide their affiliate ID, I believe a redirect is a far cleaner way to do it as the encrypted links are not exactly pretty (e.g. 902q3fhawiojewasdfef3.hop.clickbank.net). Also it's important to remember that if someone buys through your link, you affiliate ID will be visible on the payment page.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

According to me NeoBUX and other all top website affiliates is the best to earn money ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast