Thread: 40GB of space?

40GB of space?

I have seen recently that pivotalweb.com (http://pivotalweb.com/cpanelreseller.php) offers 40 GB of space. So that is probably VPS server?
    Would the sense of the reseller web hosting lost in this situation? What do you think
    As for me that only make that more attractive.

Looks to be just a reseller account, doesn't say anywhere it being on a VPS.
    LaneHost Solutions, Inc. | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Servers At Great Prices!
    Complete Solution To Affordable Reseller Web Hosting
    eNom/WHMCS/Private Name Servers/WHM Master Reseller/RVSiteBuilder Pro

One can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes. I suggest you to have a look at gazzin.com reseller plans as it offers 30 days free trial on them. Don't waste your time in order to catch this opportunity.

I think is basicly just overselling the space, also just because the server has 40gb of space it dosn't have to be a vps. Heck, I have a server with a 1TB HD.

I believe that you know another isssue which is called CPU usage so in this sense you might need to have VPS then reseller account
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

To compre and for your information you can hav a look at webhostingbuzz.com reselling. This is the stable company with good deals offered. Currently it is possible to get a lifetime discount of 75% value with the code GONECRAZY.

The average site is not going to use that much space means there are good chance for overselling.

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    The average site is not going to use that much space means there are good chance for overselling.
    That could be.
    I would ask web hosting provider about the limits they have for the such reseller account.
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

As for me there is a good reseller offers give by MMhosting.com - huge resources and overselling is enabled when needed.

The link is not working,If you want a reseller i would suggest you
    Last edited by RH1; 05-11-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Self promotion removed - please keep on topic, he wasnt asking for other recomendations. Thanks