shared hosting - which one is better to sign up with?

Which host is better to sign up with in terms of getting shared hosting - m7interactive.com and ifastnet.com?
    Share any ideas of their activity in the IT industry please.
    Thanks in advance.

I haven't heard about or couldn't find any useful reviews online about the web host which you have specified. Anyway if you are in seek of a best web host for getting shared hosting account, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com . Hosting plans starts from just $2.79/month from here which includes 100GB space and unlimited bandwidth. They provide 24/7 customer support too. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

I suppose you need to get more reliable options. I know that Kvchosting.com would be perfect to get hosting solutions. They have reliable service, professional support and stable servers. You can also use coupon turkey14 and get 20% off.

Never heard about your host. You can use 4goodhosting.com. I moved to this host after poor service from other host and can say that 4goodhosting is the best host I have ever used. I have had no problems with this decent host. Their servers are guaranteed fast and reliable. I love their very fast and helpful customer support. They have responded to my tickets within just few minutes and not hours. Believe me! You wont regret using them.

you must check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com hosting services. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.

Hello both of these web hosting companies are new to hear for me better is you should go for a company who are discussed more on this forum.

As an alternative option I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

For best shared hosting account, I would suggest you Host With Linux

All of their CloudLinux cPanel servers come with SSD drives and a minimum of 32gb ram and Xeon CPU's. They also have automatic hardware monitoring to ensure 100% uptime for your site.

UK cPanel

$10 a year
    10 GB Disk Space
    600 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    cPanel Control Panel
    UK Datacenter
    Unlimited Features

You can test their hosting speed via my sign links.

Why make the user enter their desired password twice?
    Will an OAuth social media login (like Facebook or Twitter) be enough? Will that work in your situation?
    Can you remove the need for a username? Will a simple email address and password combination be sufficient?
    Why not simply require only an email address the first time around? You can always require the user to finalize sign up via email once they have experienced your service.