Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

NextPointHost is really best, why don't you try this once?

According to me, if you are not thinking about the biggest brands, go with vpswebserver.com. They are really good.
    As per my personal experience, small brands or startups do really cool jobs in VPS than the big banners as they are more caring and helpful.

Enjoy.

As for me AJKservers is reliable hosting provider to get stable server hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Stark View Post
    According to me, if you are not thinking about the biggest brands, go with vpswebserver.com. They are really good.
    As per my personal experience, small brands or startups do really cool jobs in VPS than the big banners as they are more caring and helpful.

Enjoy.
    Adam, do you have any info about vpswebserver.com prices?

I suggest you to give a chance to Go4hosting vps plans for sure. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

What ever you do. Stay away from 5$ VPS providers , they are 100% crap!
    If you are looking for EU located then you should go for www.webuzo.net . They are located in Bulgaria and are providing great SSD VPS plans. The most important is that they DON'T oversell their nodes. They are offshore allowing you to do pretymuch everything with your VPS (exept illegal sh*ts , p2p torrents etc. you can read their TOS ). All vps comes with the best free single user VPS control panel WEBUZO but you always have the option to get cPANEL/WHM license from them. They are not offering domain registration etc because they want to focus only on vps services . They are also providing as extra 500Gbps DDOS protection .
    Right now they have -15% OFF summer discount with promocode summer15

It seems that is not easy to determine what is brand company and what is not. I would recommend you to have a look at companies which have their services tested by the time. In this case you always can hope for the solution you have been looking for. I would recommend you to check http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost...b-hosting.html
    There you will be able nice deals.

Can you tell me where you want location ? We can offer you in USA, Europe and India.
    We have Managed and Unmanaged VPS. Please check this link for unmanaged vps : http://leapswitch.com/pune-india/unm...ting/linux.php
    Please check this link for managed vps : http://leapswitch.com/pune-india/man...ting/linux.php

there are so many company for vps but I suggest you justhost ,I have used them for 5 years and still continue with them and I didnt face any issue .

Justhost.com/track/rovima?page=/vps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12