Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can check with other alternative providers also spicyhost is one of the best re-seller provider.with lot of features and Addons.check with them and compare with other providers hardware setup and prices, select better plan as per your requirements.

Yes you are right @glandsbronze. What makes a hosting company a good dedicated server provider? It is speed of server, network speed, uptime, technical support and price.

I haven't herd them before, but i suggest you to check with some other providers also who are providing best customer services with high hardware configuration.check with USA locations.and select better plan as per your requirements.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Review of qualityhostonline.com by Adrianna Kozlowska on 2014/05/30 at 10:40
    I recently signed up to QualityHostonline in order to host a number of domains on a constantly improving package. The price for what you actually get seems very good. My VPS is very quick.
    I had to create a ticket for an issue, which ended up being a port that needed to be enabled on my firewall. That issue was fixed in no time and the qualityhostonline support team was knowledgeable and extremely quick to respond.
    They offer RAID Protected Space, they use Custom Built Supermicro Servers - great plus for them.
    Their VPS are KVM-based. They use a Webmin/cPanel Control Panels, they are fairly well feature packed, and easy to use.
    I am extremely satisfied with them!

The up-time is great. The Cpanel interface is on par with the best out there. The speed of the delivery is just fine. But, the service is by-far the worst I have ever experienced! They don't publish any phone numbers, and only handle service across E-mail. Their responses have been slow, and often don't answer the questions I posed to them. Three different times, they have canceled accounts I have through them due to not paying my bill. However, I have never received a bill, a notice... read more ...

interested to learn new things, but I unfortunately don't have that much time I already have to learn so many other things in my field to keep myself updatede, I'm a programmer more than a OS admin.

B) I'm afraid to get into something that is terrible to manage, makes me waste hours, maybe even less reliable because I don't have the appropriate knowledge. To me what is really strange and triggers my suspects is that most of these cPanel Fully Manged VPS are even cheaper or at the same price of their counterparts cPanel Reseller Plans (obviously comparing same disk space and same bandwidths). How could this be, where is the 'trick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12