Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is meant by cloud computing?

Any one explain what is meant by cloud computing? Pls help me i'm person to software...

Cloud computing refers to a scenario where the users are enjoying an access to computing resources from a virtualized ambience through internet connection. The working principle of cloud computing is to pull together huge physical resources in a bid to create service which enables the users to make the most of offers, if and whenever they require. And what is more, they don’t need to install software or hardware.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

A cloud service has three distinct characteristics that differentiate it from traditional hosting. It is sold on demand, typically by the minute or the hour; it is elastic -- a user can have as much or as little of a service as they want at any given time; and the service is fully managed by the provider.

Cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by dotfusion View Post
    Any one explain what is meant by cloud computing? Pls help me i'm person to software...
    As you are asking a bit general and broader question then it would be much better if you first go through the Wikipedia article and later ask specific questions according to your requirements. Check the following Wikipedia URL:

bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

The main concept of cloud computing is there is near to 0 downtime and you can scale your resources like RAM / Disk / Bandwidth etc as per your requirements and you have to pay just for the resources you utilize. Work good for a start-up lad with low investment plans

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Cloud computing is to share computing resources. It involves remote servers and software networks. It's objective is to improve performance so that trillions of instructions are computed per second.

D-10/52, Opp. Chitrakoot Stadium, Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-21 (India)
    The goal of cloud computing is to apply traditional supercomputing, or high-performance computing power, normally used by military and research facilities, to perform tens of trillions of computations per second, in consumer-oriented applications such as financial portfolios, to deliver personalized information, to provide data storage or to power large, immersive computer games.

Cloud Computing is the future of Internet according to me as it allows to fetch the data from anywhere around the World

Cloud computing is the sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.

@daviddakarai - Cloud computing is the sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.
    @ patel_rosh - Cloud Computing is the future of Internet according to me as it allows to fetch the data from anywhere around the World
    Both of you need to go through the Wikipedia article shared by me earlier. So your perception about cloud computing will get clearer than the present.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Cloud computing is preferred as sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or any of personal devices to handle applications. Cloud computing is a type of computing where all unused process from all computers in network are used to solve problems too intensive for stand alone machines.

Cloud computing is a general term for the delivery of hosted services over the Internet.

As for me ViUX.com plans are best option to get cloud hosting. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast