Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Web Hosting Suggestion

My client want to start a forum in fashion niche. Which type of hosting is required for this purpose ?

He needs a regular shared hosting. Nothing fancy.

Taking into account your client's needs, I would like to recommend vps for a forum. I know kvchosting.com is ok, their ssd vps is 10x faster than regular hosting. They offer nice SPECIAL:
    Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS February 1st 2015, Midnight!

Also you need to check
    http://venetx.com/shared-hosting.php
    They have some nice deals and good support and services.

i think Vps hosting is good for hosting fashion niche websites

You should select a web hosting service which is good for all niches. For example Bluehost is a good hosting service for all niche.

At first, your client can start it with a regular shared hosting. You can get shared hosting service starting from XnYnZ.com just $4.19/month at with 24/7 customer support. Good luck.

Use shared hosting services from venetx.com and a2hosting.com.
    They have solid servers which are supported well and their support is active for 24 hours.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Quote Originally Posted by glandsbronze View Post
    The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
    I can absolutely agree with you. Can also recommend QHoster.com webmoney hosting deals.
    Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages
    Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.

I suggest you to go with 4goodhosting.com. Servers are fast and reliable. They are the fastest host I have used based on my true experience. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on late night when I was trying to sort out some of my own issues and they helped without any hesitation. I am really satisfied. Just try them.

well in starting he will not expect huge traffic and for that i will go for shared hosting.
    After establishing his forum, then as per the need he can move to dedicated server.

Take a look at GlowHost.com. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts. Since 2002, it has been providing reliable hosting services in USA. Think that I will stay a long-term customer! Good hosting provider.

You should select a webhost which you use for other niche. If you are getting any good hosting provider for your niche, then its ok otherwise you can select any good hosting service.

All i can suggest you is to look for reviews about other web hosting companies as different users have different views about the hosts they are using. Considering it's going to be an online store you will need a robust solution to host your platform, something like rackspace should be more than enough to keep your website traffic intact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast