Thread: Servers urgent!

Servers urgent!

Hello
    I'm Currently looking for dedicated servers to start a global streaming platform. servers in +20 countries
    I need E5-2690v2 or E5-2630v2 in each location with minimum 384GB RAM DDR3
    Any recommendation for Brazil?I have softlayer & voxility for Europe/US locations. i need good latency.

Thank you

As far as latency is a concerned issue, you better use CDN services such as CloudFlare. Softlayer and Voxility DC’s network across globe is also good so you need not worry about latency. It’s very difficult to find a host like Softlayer in South America. In addition, Softlayer’s DC facility service also includes Sap Paulo location. So you better contact them for info.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Quote Originally Posted by tomdrake View Post
    Hello
    I'm Currently looking for dedicated servers to start a global streaming platform. servers in +20 countries
    Any recommendation for Brazil?I have softlayer & voxility for Europe/US locations. i need good latency.

Thank you
    choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do. My experience proves that digitalserver.com.mx is one of the best to get servers.
    They could be also ok for companies offering VPN services. They offer real Mexican ips. Servers are fast and stable - good luck!

I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I like Hostplay.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently. I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs. It is really nice to be able to submit a support request.

I'm just curious, what are you running on those servers? Streaming?
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Blog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5+pm

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get Brazil based server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting&Designs View Post
    I'm just curious, what are you running on those servers? Streaming?
    Video content. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by tomdrake View Post
    Hello

Thank you
    hello,friend,we can offer bp server for u,plz contac us

MSN: jiejie_wei@hotmail.com