Looking for cheapest .COM Domain. Suggest me Best Domain Name Registrar

I just want to know who provide the cheapest domain name services. I searched on Internet and find that many companies are providing some offers on domain name registration and confused totally that which is the best domain registrar for me. I want help for selecting the cheapest Domain Registrar on which i can believe and go with long term.

Best Domain Name Registrar

You can go with godaddy and bigrock for cheapest .COM Domain name....both provides quality domain naming services. also web hosting is good forom both the companies.

D-10/52, Opp. Chitrakoot Stadium, Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-21 (India)
    Look Here About Cheapest .COM Domain:-
    http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthr...Rs-89-ZNetLive

Directly you can visit the site: ZNetLive For Cheapest .COM Domain in just 89 INR

Give opensrs.com a try.
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Blog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5+pm

Actually i am not really like another hosting plan. I love band speed. So who give me top band speed i will take his domain. I think money is no fact.
    You wrote the best writing service reviews I have read yet!

godaddy, namescheap, and bigrock are good domain registrar.

I just registered two cheap domains on 1and1.com. The price is about the same as with the other registrars, but they seem to have a good webshop builder which I find important because I'm setting up an online business. I find it easier to register the domain and getting a webhosting package from the same company.
    “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” (Paulo Coelho)

hi,friend,if need stable domain,plz add me:

email to this box:linger-2015@outlook.com

thanks!

Even i'm looking for the same?

Quote Originally Posted by kategreen2015 View Post
    hi,friend,if need stable domain,plz add me:

email to this box:linger-2015@outlook.com

thanks!
    I have been searching for the same for long time, could someone please help me with this.

How cheap is cheap for you ? You can register a .com for just $9.99 with iclickandhost from here :
    Register cheap .com domain name
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

You can search on internet and found some cheapest domain names. If you need domain names at affordable price then you can visit my profile and website. I am providing 100 % guaranteed services. Get your domain names at affordable price.

You can get best offers on bigrock to buy cheapest .com domain name