Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which reselling

which reselling

You know to find a reliable reseller account isn't easy and I bare in mind two companies to use it from - innohosting.com and glowhost.com. I have read many entrancing feedbacks of them and wonder which one you would use being in my place.
    Thanks.

i read good reviews about innohosting.
    RackSolidHost
    █ Premium Hosting At Your Fingertips
    No Overselling - LiquidWeb datacenter - 99.9% uptime guarantee - 15 day guarantee
    Check Our Specials

I have no experience with either of these, but all the forums I visit seem to recommend glowhost. This is the first time I see innohosting mentioned, but it doesn't neccessarily mean anything about the quality.
    Quality European Web Hosting - LDHosting.com
    High Quality, Low Cost Web Hosting Services
    www.ldhosting.com

I would recommend you to look up such companies as gazzin.com which is attractive by resourceful and inexpensive, stable plans for hosting on stable servers, and offering a month of free use and also such host as a2hosting.com which is offering good plans and stable resourceful reseller hosting with number of useful bonuses.

Hostgator.com, espinda.com can be considered as good web hosting providers. Their main advantage customer service which is actually awesome according to the good feedbacks.

Well. What is your initial goals and request?
    I assume that you need to specify that. Because the companies you have mentored are different and I assume have different offerings

Cheers
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I have never had a reseller account, but I havу had a good shared experience with mmhosting.com which also offers reselling. I suppose they could be considered as well, because I may say this company is providing excellent service..

What are the requirements you have? I believe they are diffrent by them?
    How much are you able to spend for the web hosting?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Think glowhost.com reseller plans are more attractive due to the amount of resources they offer and prices are lower. plus you may use a discount - 2FREEMONTHS to get services from them cheaper.

I assume that any company is unique and you need to understand that while doing the search for the reseller account.
    Have you visited advertising section here?
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Reselling ... there are many reseller offers but to choose the right one isn't easy.
    Glowhost as well as Innohosting are two reputable companies whose services are well-known due to their excellent support and high uptime with an active support.

What are your requirements?
    I have seen attractive and affordable reseller plans offered apthost.com which provides 99.9% network uptime guarantee and fast hosting services. You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

Suggest You look for a provider that use cPanel and WHM for reseller accounts, also make sure how many domains you can have in your account.

Go for VPS and pick resellers with cPanel 11 and WHM to enhance your business i sell them if your intrested

Footylad

I believe dayanahost.com has really attractive reseller offers and has tro be considered as one of the most experienced in this sphere, being online since 2003.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast