Discount: 25% OFF for monthly payments And 40% OFF Yearly plans
    www.Geekion.com
    Geekion.com | Pure SSD Hosting Provider | VPS Servers

be careful and think twice

Quote Originally Posted by Geekion View Post
    Coupon Code: GEEKINLOVE
    Discount: 25% OFF for monthly payments And 40% OFF Yearly plans
    www.Geekion.com
    be careful with this hoster, their dns's have not correct settings and your site may be unavailable in some countries. and forget about refund if you not satisfied. support proposes talks only. they doing something but without any positive results. first i bought shared account - support, discounts, speed were good and i bought vps. my impression was that i was 1st who bought their vps.
    1st time i understood something wrong was when domain registar refused me to change ns setting of the domain. they wrote me that hoster has wrong setting. ok, i moved domain to another hoster and i did not have problems. once, in the night i moved another site to geekion. in the morning client call me and said that site unavailable in uae. ok, site was urgently moved to another hoster.
    other client called me and said me that his site of hotel unavailable from greece.
    couple days support did something but without any results. no, sorry - as a result i cancelled vps and bought 3 shared account. but the problems were the same - incorrect dns settings on the hoster side. i did never have such headache with other hosters.
    i hope that after some clients like me the host owner will do something to make his company the best. they have everything to be the best except the brains and desires to understand customers needs.