Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you think about web hosting services?

I like VPS hosting services. It is a virtualized server. A VPS hosting environment mimics a dedicated server within a shared hosting environment. It is technically both shared hosting and dedicated hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by SerinaMAhren View Post
    I like VPS hosting services. It is a virtualized server. A VPS hosting environment mimics a dedicated server within a shared hosting environment. It is technically both shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
    Ok, wait what is the point of this thread?
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I have also hosted my website with VPS hosting service. I found VPS hosting as cost effective and more useful. I got best deals on VPS hosting service from TheWebPole.com at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

I'd say that techlogicsolutions.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Yeah........ it is right almost, only one difference i found is that dedicated server is physically present and VPS is virtual. I think VPS hosting is the better way to run a business site but i want to suggest that no every provider's VPS Hosting is trusty and economical. It's very important to choose right VPS provider. I would like to recommend you ZNetLive ( www.znetlive.com )

Quote Originally Posted by KratikaJordan View Post
    Yeah........ it is right almost, only one difference i found is that dedicated server is physically present and VPS is virtual. I think VPS hosting is the better way to run a business site but i want to suggest that no every provider's VPS Hosting is trusty and economical. It's very important to choose right VPS provider. I would like to recommend you ZNetLive (www.znetlive.com][/B][/URL] )
    Are you seriously thinking the OP is in search for web hosting provider? I guess no. VPS and Dedicated hosting solution stands for different people for their different requirements. Comparing these two is quite similar to the comparison of apple with orange.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Are any of you have experience with this companies ? Are they reliable ?

As an alternative option I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

VPS Hosting is definitely a good option for mid sized websites and nowadays it is cheaper too.
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Europe & USA by King-Servers.com

WordPress Hosting is a tricky business and finding an impartial Bluehost review is even more difficult. I’ve never been employed at a web host but I do have a lot of background working with systems that need to be online and available all the time. It’s hard enough when you have complete control over your environment, so throwing millions of sites into the mix that take full advantages of all the resources you have to offer can be a real strain, and can make being the best WordPress hosting company an extremely lofty goal. I understand all of that completely. Hosting ain’t no kids game.

There are many types of hosting services available for running your websites over the internet depending on control of a server, space on it, kind of server, and plans of hosting. Please read more about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting_service

I think credible companies offer service that can actually cater the needs of the customers.

A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers. ... If you do not have a domain, the hosting companies will help you purchase one.

The cloud is an IT buzzword that means many different things. Depending on the context, it can mean remote storage, services or syncing. In terms of web hosting, cloud hosting means a more modern, more flexible approach to servers.Before we define cloud hosting, note that different hosts have their own definitions of the term. We'll look at the two most common benefits: elasticity and reliability.

Before the cloud, website hosting meant renting a chunk of server space from a single physical device. Some types of hosting still operate within that boundary. For example, if you rented an entire server, you could choose the configuration of the server, within the limits of the device.

Managed hosting

Managed hosting also generally includes more advanced tech support than shared hosting, so if you’ve got a misbehaving application or a potentially site-killing hardware failure, your assigned support staff will often fix it before you even know a problem exists.

Managed hosting isn’t for everyone. If you just need a one-page website for a small local business, you probably don’t require all the premium features of managed hosting.

https://www.esds.co.in/enlight-cloud-hosting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast