Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can i optimize my video?

I've seen a video related to my site. Do you think i can use that to get traffic for my site? And can i upload the video on you tube and place a link to my site? Is this allowable?

twit it on twitter

If you mean to say about optimizing videos for search engines then you should look at the following article on searchenginewatch site.
    http://searchenginewatch.com/3624257

Few factor that can influence ranking;

*Video title
    *Description
    *Tags

yes sure , video marketing become very popular now a days , so you can get good traffic if you are posting this video to some sites , like twitter, youtube

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Few factor that can influence ranking;

*Video title
    *Description
    *Tags
    and also ..the direct link?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenie0109 View Post
    and also ..the direct link?
    Obviously, to get direct links start sharing your links, if you've interesting content people will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Obviously, to get direct links start sharing your links, if you've interesting content people will do that.
    and what do you mean by start sharing your link to get direct links?

-jen

Videos can be regarded as a one step ahead in the optimization world because many times when you are searching Google for some terms, you suddenly notice the presence of some videos about your query offered as YouTube links and the names and also links can definitely help.

yes, video marketing is the popular

Yes, why not you can optimize your video and can get good traffic from it you need to make a good video after that add meta tag and website url on it, you can use keywords on title or description tag after that promote your video over social networking platform by this way you can get good traffic as well as good promotion for your video as well as website.

Youtube is the second largest search engine in all over the world and people can find your video through your keyword so this is also a way where you can optimize your video and can get good traffic from this way.

Video clips can be seen as a one stage ahead inside the optimization globe because often if you are looking Google for a few terms, you suddenly spot the existence of some video clips about your question offered while YouTube links and the titles and also links will surely support.

Of course, You can optimize the Video at YouTube or other video sites. It is also called off page SEO strategy.

Optimize title , tag ,descriptions, location,..Number of views is the most important of video.
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast