Bulk sms sending using SMS gateway and MySQL

Hello!

I am Basil and I am a freelancer, I work in the United Kingdom.
    I wish to start my own business but for starting I need a solution for sending bulk SMS to my customers and potential customers.
    I have researched a lot through Google, to find an ideal software which I can get fairly cheap and which is considered as a reliable software.
    After the many hours of research I have shrinked the results to one software which operates as a bulk sms gateway.
    It seemed to be the perfect choice but I have one little problem. In the description they say that you can contain the contact list, phone numbers in a .csv file.
    However I prefer to use a MySQL table myself.

Can you tell me is there any difference between them or should I just add the mysql table instead of the .csv file or do I have to change some settings or anything in the code? Im pretty new in this topic I could use some advice!

Thank you in advance!

Basil

Hi,
    we provide bulk sms services. Bulk sms is fastest way to communicate with your customers. I think you will find complete information from smsstriker.com.