Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It is not easy to trace the best hosting service between thousands of hosting providers. There few of them are top level hosting companies, but still webmasters are confused between few leading companies. Every time before getting start anything I used to read reviews about on the internet and or in the market getting other experiences about. If you looking a choice between some most popular hosting systems then reviewing website can help you in better way. A few days back I was also in the same situation in search of good web hosting services then I found a review about HostGator or BlueHost, top level of hosting in the world, that really impressed me much and I chosen HostGator vs BlueHost. Thanks for the discussion.

Hi Alex,

Since you are new to web hosting and finding a reliable web hosting provider, I would suggest that you check out some top web hosting providers yourself and evaluate them according to your requirements and choose the one who best fulfils your needs.

I would suggest you to use the following criteria to evaluate the web hosting providers.
    1. Economical pricing
    2. Plans that meet your needs
    3. Provide 99.9% server uptime.
    4. Good support
    5. Have positive reviews

Lastly, I would recommend to check out these top three web hosting providers – ZNetLive, GoDaddy and HostGator.

I don't think that there's no best hosting site out there since every one of them is unique. You just need to know what features you need for your site and find a hosting provider that can offer that for you.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

HostGator Web Hosting Review. $10.95 MSRP. ...
    1&1 Web Hosting Review. $6.99 MSRP. ...
    InMotion Web Hosting Review. $7.99 MSRP. ...
    DreamHost Web Hosting Review. $10.95 MSRP. ...
    GoDaddy Web Hosting Review. $3.49 MSRP. ...
    Bluehost Web Hosting Review. ...
    Hostwinds Web Hosting Review. ...
    Liquid Web Hosting Review.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12