reselling from aspnix

I decided to start offering Windows hosting in US for my clients and also new comers.
    What US windows web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    Have found Aspnix.com and they offer windows hosting packages.
    Do you know anything about this web host? Any discounts?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I had one problem a few months ago that was something to do with a database error on their servers, and it was fixed within hours, and courteously.
    They are very good value for money, in my view. Aspnix.com is windows specialized web host, you will not regret a thing if you choose them.

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable reseller hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available all round the clock.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Its really a worth company its service is just amazing i will suggest you to go with it.

I was impressed by http://fozzy.com/ - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
    They offer nice reseller hosting packages. I feel really lucky to have happened onto a company that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations.

To know reliability of any web host, you can search for their reviews on third party trustworthy review websites and forums.

If you are looking for any other suggestions, I could recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as one of the leading Windows based Hosting provider since 2003.
    AccuWebHosting is one of few Web Hosting providers who is spotlighted at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery serving over 20000+ satisfied customers across the globe. Refer following URL for more information:

http://www.asp.net/hosting/home
    Last edited by thewebhostingdi; 09-01-2015 at 02:41 AM.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Try considering http://M6.net/ windows reseller hosting solutions. It is windows specialized web host (since 1997).
    All in all, you will make right decision to choose their hosting deals, so, I believe they will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.