Offshore Company and hosting for Adult Entertainment

I am looking for information on opening an offshore company (with nominee service) for running an legitimate and legal adult website for US based customers, and perhaps use CCBill for payment.

I am new to this kind of business, and I really have some dumb questions to ask.

1. Which country is the best for incorporation in terms of your privacy, tax savings, legal protection etc.
    Eg: Seychelles, Dominica, Gibraltar etc.

2. Once the offshore company is ready, do they give some address and phone number that I can be put on the website?

3. Seems like CCBill is really easy to setup. How does CCBill work with this offshore company? I guess you can't really be anonymous with the CCBill. You need to provide all the details. Does CCBill need offshore bank account? Or can they still send a personal check?

4. How does US tax system work if you have an offshore company? Is it better to have offshore bank account? I wonder what are the restrictions on offshore bank account when you running adult business.

5. Now that you have an offshore company, does it matter where the web-servers are located? Is it better to have offshore servers for adult business in terms of laws and protection? Btw, I am going to have a legitimate and legal business.

6. What exactly is nominee service? You can be anonymous and are protected from unsolicited requests, spam etc.

Any information is this regard is really appreciated.

Thank you so much
    Maxter

Hello
    So that is legal or illegal?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Fully legal, the reason behind offshore hosting is only for tax benefits, and also for staying away from solicitations and spam.

Its actually going to be adult personals type of site.

The Seychelles is the best option for your nominee idea i used OBI to help me set up my offshore company iam not to sure what you need but i know they can help as your idea is like mine go to www.offshore-banking-international.com