Cloud Web Hosting Forum.

The Cloud Hosting Discussions involving Cloud Computing, grid computing and related technologies.This forum is intended for cloud hosting companies.

Cloud computing refers to a scenario where the users are enjoying an access to computing resources from a virtualized ambience through internet connection. The working principle of cloud computing is to pull together huge physical resources in a bid to create service which enables the users to make the most of offers, if and whenever they require. And what is more, they don’t need to install software or hardware.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Cloud computing is a emerging technology and helps to store and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computers hard drive. CloudOYE offers cloud hosting services that helps to drive your business performance.

The advantage of being hosted with viux.com is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team.
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by tctsinc8 View Post
    The Cloud Hosting Discussions involving Cloud Computing, grid computing and related technologies.This forum is intended for cloud hosting companies.
    First of all, let’s know what is the purpose of this thread? FYI, the whole section is dedicated to cloud hosting discussion. Hence, I am interested to know what exactly you wish to achieve by opening this kind of general topic thread here….

Cloud Desktop Hosting

I am into Cloud Desktop Hosting. I can save more than 50% of my costs when compared to any other provider. It has been designed to save your costs and reduce your internal IT work.