Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the best dedicated server for web hosting?

Which is the best dedicated server for web hosting?

D-10/52, Opp. Chitrakoot Stadium, Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-21 (India)
    There can be many good configurations for a dedicated web hosting server. But, when you ask for the best dedicated server, you must be talking about the best performance. Here’s the configuration for most powerful performing dedicated server available.

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 V3 Processor + DDR4 ECC RAM + SSD storage disks/Enterprise SATA hard disks

You can select the RAM & hard disk capacity as per your requirements.
    You can get this configuration with ZNetLive’s dedicated servers.

Note - ZNetLive is among the select few providers of this configuration.

I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.in would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Their experience and expertise really makes a huge difference. Inmotion Hosting has earned 3 out of 3 Stars from CNET to become a CNET Certified Service Provider. They have maintained this prestigious position from one of the most recognized names on the Internet since 2003
    One of the best web design services in Dubai. View our website designs portfolio. Our highly responsive and interactive website designs pull your customers and mesmerize them with the creativity embedded within.
    visit us. dubai web design

There are many dedicated server provider companies. If you are looking for the best dedicated server with best performance. Then, I would like to suggest you iwrahost for the best, cheap and reliable web hosting and server too. I am using iwrahost since 2012. They provide best, cheap and reliable web hosting with best performance. So try it iwrahost.com.

Dedicated server depends on your requirements. You can get variety of machines with customized specifications according to your needs. You can check them out with any of the web hosts chosen by you.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Better to have cloud server and there you will be able to create whatever you need and use in the way you want.
    http://corespace.com/ - would be ideal provider for this

http://www.crookservers.com/ - It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/
    Their core business is dedicated servers and I assume with them you will be able to get the best performance and uptime.

When I came across digitalserver.com.mx web hosting accounts I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.
    I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

There are lots of dedicated server in market. It is completely dedicated to your site. I strongly believe that poweruphosting.com is really good web host. I have been with them for about 6 months over now and it's been a reliable host.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::.Check Once Additional Services Included With All Plans.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I know AJKservers.co.uk is offering reliable vps solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

As I Know ZNEtlive and Godaddy are the perfect option for Dedicated Server

If you ask me, I consider Rareservers.com to be the best option to get dedicated servers.
    It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting company that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast