Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You can avail Dedicated Server services from Go4hosting which will increase your content delivery speed. With the help of Dedicated Server services you can reduce the page load time of your website.

Have seen that Hostingsource.com started to offer special: 25% off the price.
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.
    It is fantastic host with great people and would not hesitate to recommend them.

You can hire a nice web hosting service to get quality services, a dedicated server will help you to get high traffic and secure website.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::.Check Once Additional Services Included With All Plans.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I definitely would recommend Maxihost.com.br server hosting to any friends of mine. Their uptime is highest and support is helpful whatever I need.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hi guys, I use a dedicated server from webtropia and it's very good
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

According to me best dedicated server means server which fulfills all my needs at optimal price.

Their so many things which we have to check while purchasing server.

1. Host Reputation and support timings
    2. Required Hardware available or not.
    3. Our target audience location and server location
    4. Server budget and required addons availability
    5. Managed or unmanaged service from provider (For managed services you have to pay management charges)

Well, as per my experience go4hosting provides best hosting services . They provide cloud server, colocation server , email server, shared server, vps server, web server and dedicated server with excellent features and support.

You must check with Hosting Pari once, they are offering great server on a good price.

There are lots of dedicated server in market. But i recommend you poweruphosting.com,it is really good web host.
    Last edited by Mark Thompson; 02-24-2016 at 10:57 AM.
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

The best dedicated server for web hosting is the one that you build based on your application and website needs, in order to be the most cost effective solution.

Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review as many sites as possible, to choose the one that fits best for your requirements.But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator

It depends on how many visitors your website attracts on average, mainly visitors location, and how websites you want to host. I would recommend you to try our popular bare-metal server:
    Intel® Haswell Xeon E3-1240V3, 4x2x3.4 GHz
    16GB ECC DDRIII 1600MHz
    Raid 1 (2x120GB, available space - 120GB) OR Raid 1 (2x3TB, available space - 3TB)

You can get server like this from 135$/month and server can be customized for your own needs.
    BARE-METAL SERVERS - CherryServers.com
    paulius.jankevicius@cherryservers.com Skype: paulius.cherryservers
    Bitcoins accepted!

web hosting have been quite reliable when it come with good server and service if you are looking for the cheap and reliable host provider i recommend you iwrahost for it dedicatory factor for its client and services it provides.
    Last edited by Brown Paul; 08-03-2017 at 05:27 AM. Reason: missing character

There is no such best dedicated server provider can be explained. Now a days, it is just the name or brand that makes them best.

EqServers LLC is based on the principle of client satisfaction via long-term relationship, this is only a part of how we try to make sure our clients are confident that they will receive an honest service.

Our networks are protected by state-of-the-art equipment and software. We regularly update and upgrade our Cisco- and Juniper routers and switches to protect our network infrastructure to provide the finest customer experience.

Our expert customer support executives are happy to resolve your queries and issues at all the time.
    Name:  logo.png
Views: 103
Size:  17.8 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast