Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are affordable VPS with Cpanel?

What are some affordable VPS with Cpanel or similar file accessible system? I searched around and all I can find needs to use console. I was wondering If there was a VPS plan that comes with Cpanel Control Management.

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
    I can recommend you to compare these 3 web hosts: mddhosting.com, vpsnine.com and zetservers.com
    Their vps solutions are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

If you need a cPanel with your VPS hosting, then you can get it from ZNetLive and GoDaddy.

ZNetLive provide excellent VPS hosting services with cPanel with a simple user interface and it’s very economical and easily affordable.

GoDaddy also provide equally good VPS hosting with cPanel, but its prices are high.

The affordable and best VPS provider I can recommend is 4goodhosting.com. I am sure you will get what you pay for. Based on my long time and personal experience they are decent and trusted. My software has been installed on their VPS without any errors. The performance and reliability is outstanding. When you need support, they are always online 24 hours and always ready to assist. You will get immediate responses with full solution. Go with them for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KratikaJordan View Post
    What are some affordable VPS with Cpanel or similar file accessible system? I searched around and all I can find needs to use console. I was wondering If there was a VPS plan that comes with Cpanel Control Management.
    You're most likely going to want to find a "manage" VPS. What types of sites are you looking to host? Are there any specific features you're looking for?
    |~| VeeroTech Hosting - sales @ veerotech.net
    |~| High Performance CloudLinux & LiteSpeed Powered Web Hosting
    |~| cPanel & WHM - Softaculous - Website Builder - JetBackup - SpamExperts
    |~| Visit us @veerotech Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

In case You're looking for Managed cPanel vps hosting. I recommend NextPointHost as a reliable company.

The only slightly confusing thing is that they don't mention anything about cPanel on the product page. When you go to their shopping cart, you will see the cPanel as part of the configuration of the server.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 10:12 AM.

I think A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters.
    Their VPS deals are full of useful resources with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get VPS solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If you go for KVM VPS plan with cPanel, it will be cheaper as compare to other platforms.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,
    Managed VPS server with cPanel can help you host your website with quality uptime, resources and security. For detailed information on how VPS hosting servers can help you to get online quickly please visit: http://www.eukhost.com/blog/webhosti...nline-quickly/
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

You precisely will not regret having looked at Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Their pricing is competitive in my opinion..

I think that you can chose any VPS and install there whatever you need. I would recommend you checking warez-host.com. They have VPS in various locations.

Research is a nice way to always find anything you require. I can recommend vpsine hosting to mddhosting. They are cheaper,reliable and fast.

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
    I'm staying , because they are good. Vpsnine.com offers nice vps deals at $10/mo. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

I want to say that a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com VPS deals are trustworthy and reliable.
    There are enough resources in their plans to meet the needs of many webmasters in the IT world.
    Support is second to none.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast