Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need stable server

I'd like to order dedicated server hosting solution. need reliable host with at least 99.99% uptime guarantee.
    Space - 400GB, 6GBs of RAM, 6500GB bandwidth, Linux.
    Do you know anything about CoreSpace.com and its dedicated server stability?
    Any suggestions guys?

Hard to say anything about them as first time i am hearing their name here. You better compare their plans, features and service level with other service provider to figure out which one can match the needs with affordable prices. Btw, are you seeking for managed or unmanaged dedicated server?

I recommend you to deal with Giga-RDP.in hosting services. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Can you get your budget for your requirement...

I'd draw your attention to servers which cloudserver24.com provides. They offer to build your own server using their resources.
    cloud24 is their coupon code.

I can say CoreSpace.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If you check here:
    http://www.giga-rdp.in/whmcs/cart.php?gid=20
    I believe you will be able to find what you have been looking for

I cannot comment on CoreSpace.com as I have neither used nor even heard about them. For your requirements mentioned above, I would suggest for your dedicated server requirements that you first explore ZNetLive and Inmotion hosting. They both provide guaranteed 99.9% server uptime and you can select disk space, RAM and bandwidth as per your requirements. If you want to compare both web hosting providers on price scale, ZNetLive is a cheaper option.

Have you checked here:
    http://www.giga-rdp.in/
    I believe there you will be able to find the best dedicated server and the best support.

Hi,
    You can check our single processor servers up here, all servers have intel certified hardware and 4 hours hardware replacement SLA and 99.9 percent uptime SLA with fully redundant network ..

http://www.lotservers.com/singleprocessor.html

These servers match your requirements .. and are in affordable pricing too .. thanks
    Lot Servers: Premium Dedicated Hosting Solutions
    Lot Servers offer high quality dedicated servers, VPS, offshore servers, cloud hosting, DDoS protection and Domain Names.

I know that with hosting from CoreSpace.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Now I am sure in reliability of CoreSpace.com services. They are delivering trustworthy service and stable plans. Thanks for your assistance!

Try our service http://www.serversraid.com/paris.html

We providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,

Managed dedicated server would always work best to deploy a website online. Could you please elaborate the server location you are looking for?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast