Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The best hosts are a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
    They provide quality services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
    Servers are supported well and their tech staff is active for 24 hours.

A trustworthy web hosting is must for all websites and blogs, but it doesn't depend on the cost of very high and cheap hosting. Not all web hosting are good, there are having some little bit exclusive web hosting which are very affordable and works very quickly and done the work of hosting in an effective way. I prefer to focus on poweruphosting services which is reliable web hosting and offer great customer support.
    Last edited by Wilma Mathis; 06-08-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::.Check Once Additional Services Included With All Plans.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

For this year, I think it's a close one to call between GoDaddy and Dreamhost. Both of them have excellent ratings in terms of customer satisfaction.

The most popular web hosts is G dady , Host gtar, and Blue host so when you purchase web hosting services choose in this sites.

there are various popular web host those are:
    1. Dreamhost Web Hosting
    2. Bluehost Web Hosting
    3. Arvixe Web Hosting
    4. InMotion Hosting

Go daddy is best all of them. its easy to use and really powerful.

Godaddy and hostgator both are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Jvmhost.com is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive.
    They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

It is the best option to get Java hosting at good rates.
    Oh ... if I will need web hosting in the future, I will go to them. I always have stupid questions, since I am not 100% techie - probably, just 50% - 60% haha! I don't know how I came up with that %. Anyway, it is really challenging for me, since I work with technology a lot and we have a high turnover in our team, so finding someone to ask questions to and knowing they will not laugh at you is a challenging chore. More challenging than finding the answer to the question itself.

Quote Originally Posted by scarceclose View Post
    Oh ... if I will need web hosting in the future, I will go to them. I always have stupid questions, since I am not 100% techie - probably, just 50% - 60% haha! I don't know how I came up with that %. Anyway, it is really challenging for me, since I work with technology a lot and we have a high turnover in our team, so finding someone to ask questions to and knowing they will not laugh at you is a challenging chore. More challenging than finding the answer to the question itself.
    Same here wannabe techie I'm glad that we hired a third party I.T. team to take care of all our techie questions

According to my research thcservers.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support

You can also try go4hosting. They are providing better web hosting solution at a very good and affordable price in the market.

We've done a lot of business with developers, but I'm not entirely sure I've dealt with those with web hosting. I think we've worked with this company called quest ... here, I just found their site. They are ok to work with but it is not an on-going relationship. Again, I think I might need help with web hosting, but for a personal endeavor.

Try Go4hosting is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Esteem Host (www.esteemhost.com) ensure you to provide best web hosting services with 24*7 service support. 99.5% Server Uptime Record. Quality Hardware. And much more offers and discounts.

Esteem Host - Leading Web Hosting Company
    Web Hosting Service in India | Best Dedicated Hosting Provider | Reseller Hosting Provider

I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast